Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Teaching Supplies!!

My grandparents moved into a smaller house so they had an estate sale at their old place. So what was the first thing I went looking for? Things I could use in my classroom. First thing I found were these heavyweight sheet protectors. I figured I could put some graph paper in their or just white paper and students can use them like white boards! Totally awesome!

Next things were these magazine holders. Now either I'll just use them to keep my self organized or I thought maybe my students can keep their interactive notebooks in here (I'll most likely have less than 12 students). Also shown below i found some red card stock! Gotta start stock piling colored paper- esp colors that my school doesn't provide! Just like Math = Love


No comments:

Post a Comment